Anesthesia free dental cleanings are a safe natural solution for dogs and cats that have mild to moderate dental tartar.
We recommend starting your pets at an early age rather than waiting until they develop dental disease. Prevention is the best solution. Dogs and Cats should have their teeth cleaned every 4 months to 1 year.
- Am i cute or what??Here is Noemie, rescued from animal control, please adopt, don’t shop :)
- Going out of town? Call us for petsitting services. Here are some of our latest guests:
- Do maltese have gingivitis?Gingivitis is a disease that causes inflammation and infection of your gums. If it is not treated, it can lead to tooth loss.
- Miami Natural Pet Care works a lot with smaller breeds but we welcome all doggies. Here are some of our large breeds last dentals:
- Yorkshires and daschunds dental cleanings last 2 days with Miami Natural Pet Care. All happy patients with fresh breath now :)
dentalrevelations on Dental Cleanings : our last pa… miaminaturalpet on Two dogs got their non anesthe… Hester Custa on Two dogs got their non anesthe… de wattripont on Vegas, 10 years old toy poodle… maxwellthedog on Claudio is the cutest maltese…