Bacteria from your pet’s inflamed oral areas enter their bloodstream and affect major body organs. The liver, kidneys, heart, and lungs are most commonly affected. If your dog or cat has bad breath and tartar on his/her teeth it’s time to get a professional cleaning. Please call us for an appointment.Here are our last patients of this week: Gasby, king charles cavalier; Linus, vizla; Tece, jack russell; Remy, chihuahua; Bruno, Pomeranian ; Buster and Billy, 2 beaggles; Leelah, Bernese mountain dog and Phoenix, mix breed.
- Am i cute or what??Here is Noemie, rescued from animal control, please adopt, don’t shop :)
- Going out of town? Call us for petsitting services. Here are some of our latest guests:
- Do maltese have gingivitis?Gingivitis is a disease that causes inflammation and infection of your gums. If it is not treated, it can lead to tooth loss.
- Miami Natural Pet Care works a lot with smaller breeds but we welcome all doggies. Here are some of our large breeds last dentals:
- Yorkshires and daschunds dental cleanings last 2 days with Miami Natural Pet Care. All happy patients with fresh breath now :)
dentalrevelations on Dental Cleanings : our last pa… miaminaturalpet on Two dogs got their non anesthe… Hester Custa on Two dogs got their non anesthe… de wattripont on Vegas, 10 years old toy poodle… maxwellthedog on Claudio is the cutest maltese…