Feline dental care is an often-neglected area of veterinary medicine. For cat owners, oral home care and the dental procedures recommended by their veterinarians are often a source of stress and misunderstanding. Recent information shows that cats visit veterinarians less than dogs do.
The two main reasons people don’t take their cats to the veterinarian are, one,
cats show such subtle signs of illness that owners don’t recognize they are sick
and, two, it is no fun to take cats to the clinic.
That’s why Miami Natural Pet Care offers dental without anesthesia to very friendly cats and also in home care if needed.
Are you going in vacation soon? Don’t worry we ll take care of your kittie like he or she is ours.
Here is a picture of one of our adopted kittie staying with us for a week while her owner went out of town. She’s resting on our bed.
Do you want your cat or dog to know the same comfort? Please give us a call 786-506-6994
- Am i cute or what??Here is Noemie, rescued from animal control, please adopt, don’t shop :)
- Going out of town? Call us for petsitting services. Here are some of our latest guests:
- Do maltese have gingivitis?Gingivitis is a disease that causes inflammation and infection of your gums. If it is not treated, it can lead to tooth loss.
- Miami Natural Pet Care works a lot with smaller breeds but we welcome all doggies. Here are some of our large breeds last dentals:
- Yorkshires and daschunds dental cleanings last 2 days with Miami Natural Pet Care. All happy patients with fresh breath now :)
dentalrevelations on Dental Cleanings : our last pa… miaminaturalpet on Two dogs got their non anesthe… Hester Custa on Two dogs got their non anesthe… de wattripont on Vegas, 10 years old toy poodle… maxwellthedog on Claudio is the cutest maltese…